Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Aloguinsan, Cebu


Aloguinsan's famous Bojo River

My officemates invited me to explore Aloguinsan a municipality located southwest of Cebu. I hurriedly said YES to them thinking "this is gonna be FUN" .. I was not wrong as a matter of fact after that mini vacation I invited my family to spend a weekend there and also recommend it to my other friends.  Going there by bus is not hard and not expensive, You will spend around 80 pesos (as March 2012) by bus to Aloguinsan from the South Bus Terminal. It took us 2 hours and 30 minutes to reach the place. Accomodations are easy and no hassle, I recommend Al maxi Apartelle, I tried there twice first with my officemates and second with my family. The rates are affordable and the caretaker is so accomodating. The caretaker's name is Aping just text her and set a date.  09104299687 - Al Maxi Apartelle

As of March 2012 the rates went up to 1400 per unit. 4 persons and additional of 400 per excess. 
Here are the pictures inside the unit in AL MAXI


2 Bedroom
 sala 
 kitchen
bathroom

bedroom.. There are 2 bedrooms with aircon :)
My officemate Poyetch in the sala


Kitchen


Now let me ask you not bad for P1400 right????



BEAUTIFUL SPOTS IN ALOGUINSAN
      * BALUARTE

Baluarte- spanish for watch tower, Spaniards stationed in Aloguinsan to watch over from Pirates :)
now this place is transformed into a very beautiful park. You should pay an entrance fee of P10 (not expensive right)

Entrance of Baluarte. Oooops! I almost lose control...gravity!!! HAHAHA




You can chill here and let the sea relax you :)


* HIDDEN BEACH

indeed this beach resort is way to freaky and so far from the main street. This beach resort gave me thrills well they said that there are "aswang" in the place but luckily we are still alive! hahahaha.. We were just fooling ourselves that time :P
SURVIVOR PHILIPPINES CAN HAVE  A SHOOT HERE!!! HAHAHAHA
Untouched by modernization. White sand beach :)
Poyetch (my officemate)


LASTLY THE FAMOUS BOJO RIVER 

Bojo means holes
It's like you are in Palawan
Affordable river cruise P300 each 3 hours cruise plus swimming
Please check the tide..Dont go there if it's low tide!!!

Let the pictures explain how beautiful the place is

AFTER THE CRUISE...yehey!!! SWIMMING :)




photos from Florisa Villarin and Ron Maylon

marianjoortiz

No comments :