Friday, July 27, 2012

BEFORE JULY BIDS GOODBYE

Its been centuries since my last blog, well I'm just metaphorically speaking though, It's been 18 months to be exact. I've been reading blogs there and there and that made me come up with blogging again. I left tumblr for good and back here in blogger. 

I've been so blessed this month first my first blog entry for Accenture's BP2B was considered one of the top 10 blogs, there were around 60+ entries and to be included as one of the top bloggers for Quarter 4 made me happy. Though I was not the best blogger for Quarter 4  but to be part of it was enough for first timers like me. second was my birthday celebration I shared with my friend Leslie third I watched Nikki Minaj's concert in Manila with Normel Go Tan :)

JULY 5, 2012


I turned 22 last July 5. Its been a good year for me in return I celebrated my birthday with the people who made me laugh harder and smile brighter.. Leslie and I combined the celebration since her birthday was not far away from mine, her birthday falls every July 4. It was just a simple celebration that took place in our office pantry. (all photos stolen from Poyetch) hihihihi..

my good friend and neighbor Leslie Zafra

Ms Ven's (our manager) Gift :) 
with ellen and leslie don't you just love our view at the back?? 

My fellow travellers in Accenture
with our team leader Yul :)
Laughing with Leslie Girl :)

I love the jacket..That's a customize jacket with Team Yul written at the back 

one line please

TEAM YUL :)

Team Pembroke :)

JULY 10-12 2012
NIKKI MINAJ PINK FRIDAY CONCERT
SM MALL OF ASIA ARENA

Flew to Manila with Normel and watched Nikki Minaj's Pink Friday concert. That trip was full of adventure.
I've been to Manila many times but that was the very first time I was not accompanied by my parents or teachers. 


Nikki Minaj's concert was not just about grooving and rapping but there are souvenirs sold around but too bad it was so expensive. It costs around P1000 each shirt.


Nikki Minaj - lucky to be near the stage 

Half of SM Arena..Imagine how big the venue was :0


with Normel Go Tan


Wearing the free id slings from GLOBE


@ Starbucks SM MOA before the concert


FUN FUN FUN CONCERT

GOODBYE JULY TILL NEXT TIME... 


marianjoortiz

No comments :