Monday, October 29, 2012

MY 2 BIGGEST OBSESSIONS

1.) MAKE-UPS

My huge love for make-ups started when I was a kid. I used to look at my mother putting on her make-up and I love how she put on her blush, eye liner and lastly lipstick. I don't usually put on make-up (well only when I'm in mood for a make-over) but I love collecting them,touching them and trying it to others.

Last Saturday, My friends and I are game for a make-over plus a photo shoot Wheeeeeeeew!! 2 things I love to do. So I brought along my make-ups, asked friends to bring also and we had a fun time putting on make-up.
 I still have a hard time creating fake crease but surely next time I'll do this perfectly Jean :)
Aby smiling for the camera 

2.) PHOTOGRAPHY

PHOTO BOMB!!!
If Past wasn't on this photo I should have use this as a cover photo HAHAHA :)
 Gotta practice using my left eye soon :)


No comments :