Friday, February 14, 2014

VALENTINE'S LUNCH AT CAFE GEORG



My officemates decided to celebrate Valentine's Day as a team and appointed me as in-charge for everything. I chose Cafe Georg because it's near our office and I love their desserts, pastas, fish, veggie salads and everything on the menu!

You can check out their menu here.  (So you can check out the menu list and prices)

It was Valentines so what did you expect? Traffic!!! Grrr!!! We rode a cab and it took us so long to get there, the traffic in Banilad area was crazy as hell. secondly the restaurant was full good thing I made reservations beforehand. Third since the restaurant was full and manpower was limited, we heard other customers complained on how slow food was served, though our desserts were served very late and it took around 15 minutes to arrive on our table, we stayed calm and patient because we saw the faces of the waiters tensed jumping from one table to another. We even saw the owner helping out with on the counter. Can you imagine how busy that day was? It was really ridiculous!

I ordered fish fingers with veggie salad not because I'm on a diet but because my dress is fitting and no area for additional space for rice and I ordered carrot walnut cake for dessert. hehehe..

So after our lunch we hurriedly went back to the office and was shocked that still the traffic was everywhere. So we walked back to the office, after all we were very much ready for a walk to burn the carbs.


Thank you to my officemates who said yes on this invitation. We should dine more, eat more, laugh more and enjoy each other's company.


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE :)

  • Name: Cafe Georg
  • Type: cakes & pastries, Intercontinental
  • Telephone:(032) 234 0887
  • Operating Hours:
    10:30 AM to 10:00 PM Sun - Thurs
    10:00 AM to 11:00 PM Fri - Sat
  • Branches:
    • G/F MLD Building, Banilad, Cebu City

No comments :