Friday, September 28, 2012

ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL


Was there a time in your life you feel guilty for not being contented?

 I'M GUILTY!! For my whole existence I find myself complaining with a lot of non-sense things like if only I was born with naturally straight hair so I don't have to spend hair rebond session every year, I envy those who shops like Hollywood stars, girls with unending supply of clothes and shoes and the long list goes on, all these worldly pleasures that I find fascinating made myself a prisoner of limited happiness. I was blinded with the truth that there are still a lot of  people in this world who are less fortunate yet didn't find time to complain. 


    photos from google


 Lesson from this blog :

No matter how low you feel right now, There is always and always be a reason for you to be grateful.





No comments :