Monday, December 31, 2012

FIRST DAY OF THE YEAR


I wish for tears that results from abundant happiness and no longer because of longingness
I pray for good health
and strength

2011
My heart was captivated by someone special  (not a boyfriend) that I consider the greatest love of my life. He never missed a day to call or text me, He was not afraid to tell everyone that he adores me, He fought for me when my teacher made a mistake in my grade, He made me laugh all the time, He taught me about Buddhism and I shared to him about Catholic Religion, with that I learned to respect other beliefs and culture, however,  he has to leave for a job offer and I had to accept that he is just so smart to work here and that there will be a lot of job offers for him since he tops the class and sadly I also accepted the fact that I am not gonna be part of his future.
Everyday I think of him wishing he does the same till I am no longer blinded by the truth that he will comeback for me and those princes coming back for his love of his life only happens in fairytales and not in reality.

Farewell my friend.

I wish you love, happiness and contentment in life.
You will always be remembered and our friendship will be forever treasured.
And if we meet again by fate my old friend I hope there will be a lot of stories from your priceless adventures.

2012

was my year, I met a lot friends. I started a new hobby, I started to go out again and enjoy life and gave my heart a break :)

2013
  Please surprise me  :)

I'm gonna LOVE again like I've never been broken



number 13 means something to me so please year 2013 fulfill my long time dream.

LASTLY

THANK YOU FOR READING MY POSTS LAST YEAR THIS YEAR A BETTER BLOGGER WILL ENTERTAIN YOU EQUIPPED WITH MUCH BETTER INFORMATION AND PHOTOS

No comments :