Friday, September 21, 2012

It's been ONE year already






I joined Accenture last year without knowing the job description and that's the whole truth. The only thing on my mind that time was "I have to be in that company no matter what". A friend of mine back in college said one  random day that his cousin worked in Accenture Manila blah blah blah he was really praising the company and I said to him I'll give that company a shot but he said " oh that will be hard" those exact words challenged me after that instance I emailed my resume to the company and sadly didn't received any respond from the HR, at the same time I was applying to other companies, a fresh graduate usually does that right?

 I totally forgot about my applications, job hunting and all because I was busy taking good care of my grandmother who at that time was battling with cancer. April 18 2011 my grandmother died and that was the hardest for my family to accept, It took me another 1 month to set aside my job seeking and focused more on the loss of my family. During those grieving moments of my life an I.T. company hired me and asked me to face their manager who was apparently in Makati that time so they want me to fly to Makati and faced him in their head office. I told my friend about it and he encouraged me to take the job but then my parents had second thoughts of sending me to Makati and be away from them so I declined the offer and took a government position instead as an Account Analyst / Short Term Loans fronliner. HDMF (Pag-Ibig Fund) became my haven for 3 months wherein I spent there learning about multi-purpose loans, housing loans and many more about government loans. Then unexpectedly I received a text from Accenture that I am scheduled for a test that morning after so I called up another friend and she said please give it a try I said to her a try? Come on I've been waiting for this I just don't give a try I have to give my best then after the exam the HR called up and said I passed and  that same afternoon got interviewed then after she scheduled me again for the panel interview and you know what happened next right?? Yeeeees I got hired then I filed my resignation letter to HDMF and now I'm celebrating my one year in Accenture :)

PICS OF THE EVENTS OF MY LIFE LAST YEAR TO PRESENT

I had to stop looking for jobs to look after her and be right next to her till her last breathe.



My grandmother was a very loving person no wonder so many loved her back

MY LIFE AS A PUBLIC SERVANT (June 2011-September 2011)

Reading our birthday messages to our beloved ADM for Operations Engr. Sulpicio Villegas

Spot the youngest?? HAHAHAHA ME! To be in a government position needs connections and that's mainly the reason I got in.

ACCENTURE LIFE ( September 2011 - Present)

After spending my 3 months being the youngest in the group I am back with people the same my age and that is one of the many reasons why I love Accenture. I can laugh, play and work at the same time :)



December 16,2011 Accenture PCS 2011 Christmas Party @ Parklane Int'l hotel

 April 28, 2012 Accenture PCS 2012 Summer Party @ Maribago Bluewater resort
photo by Kaye Patrick Pableo

JULY 5,2012 - My birthday with my teammates and team leader Yul


ACCENTURE PCS YEAR END PARTY August 25, 2012 @ Parklane Int'l Hotel

Till my next year guys
Have a good weekend

No comments :