Saturday, November 10, 2012

LET'S GO TO GENESIS VALLEY


                                                                   Photo by Patty

Pheeeeeew!! How should I start yesterday's activity? My mom woke me up and told me "Yan it's almost 6:00 a.m." still half asleep I hurriedly checked my cellphone and was shocked to see a lot of messages still to be read. The jeepney drivers that I contacted where already in I.T. Park waiting for us. I was in a hurry to go to my friend's house in Tabunok that I forgot to eat breakfast. When we arrived at I.T. Park I was so dismayed to see only a quarter of a whole of my teammates. I found out that there was a miscommunication that occurred that day before with the set time to meet up. 


It's my first time to go to Genesis Valley and yes we almost got lost but recovered after doing a U-turn on the next block. Damn that place was quite a struggle to find. I think Shemberg should advertise more about the place and put signages so that their visitors will not find it hard to look for the place. 


Genesis Valley is indeed calming and it reminds me of Family Park HAHAHAHA....
The place is ideal for team buildings, family get together and photoshoots...

playground

Genesis Valley has a spacious grounds where you can play and have some activities :)

Yesterday's champion 
Purple Team..

Some of our Activity in Genesis Valley
 
Jonah girl demonstrating the mechanics of the game

 Yul and Salie girl
 GO SALIE GIRL!!!
Hop more Budoy!!!
They have tents too if you want to sleep overnight. It's 250 per person though.. a little pricey but if you are a nature lover then go for it!


No comments :