Monday, December 31, 2012

THANK YOU 2012, HELLO 2013 =)

Before the clock ticks to 12:00 a.m. I would like to remember the things that made me happy this year. 2012 was filled with a lot of laughs less tears and I owe it all to my friends who despite of their busy schedule made time to be with me, My family who accepted me for who I am and who I'm not, My yaya who I love so much that I can't imagine living without.

To all the people that surrounds me and I care I heartily pray to God that he will protect you and bless you more.

Here are the highlights of my 2012

May 2012 - Together with my father, aunt, uncle, brother and cousins we went to Pangasinan to attend the vow of my aunt who entered the nunnery 10 years ago. We also visited Baguio who at that time was colder compared to my last visit years ago and Vigan, my dream vacation place :)

Baluarte 
Vigan

July 2012 - My Birthday month wooot woot! Had a mini celebration with my officemates then a week after I went to Manila again with my best friend Normel Tan. We watched the Nikki Minaj live in concert at MOA Arena.

October 2012 - My love for photography started


For 2013 
I hope my knowledge in Photography will widen 
I can travel more
SAVE more
Give back to God
~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
I will forget the past
Move forward
Live well
Laugh often
LOVE MUCH :)

Thank you 2012
Hello 2013

My Favorite song for this year that I find suited for 2013 is Bruno Mar's "Today my life begins"

No comments :