Saturday, April 13, 2013

OCEAN PARK , HONG KONG




Together with my Accenture friends, we conquered Ocean Park, Hong Kong. We went there last February and me, a very clueless human being on how cold Hong Kong is during those days brought only one jacket (atleast I brought one) it was such a lifesaver for the duration of my trip. Our first stop was Ocean Park. We really had a lot of fun there but there's only one ride that left me breathless and that's the HAIR RAISER (photo above). I promised to myself not to ride any roller coaster again after that "traumatic" experience HAHAHA however my Hong Kong experience wouldn't be complete without the Hair raiser ride. HAHAHA. Who are going to Hong Kong this year? I challenge you to show your brave side and ride this thing. Here's a video on how it feels to be riding one.
The view behind me is absolutely such a picturesque
With Ron, my friend in ACCENTURE, He is so funny =)
The jelly fish museum, Jelly fishes are so eye-candy but they scare me knowing that they are poisonous
If you're planning to go to Ocean Park make sure to stay there till they close. Have a wholeday activity there with your friends or family. I am sure you will enjoy it there. I don't want to spoil everything about Ocean Park but all I can say is that it's all worth it.
When you are in Ocean Park your main transportation to the rides found on the other mountain is the CABLE CAR
That night after we headed to Tsim Tsa Tsui and ate street foods, never missed Hong Kong without trying them and wait pair it with milk tea :)

No comments :