Saturday, December 29, 2012

ONE MORE TRY - A MUST SEE MOVIE =)


 ONE MORE TRY
Metro Manila Film Festival


The movie One More Try is an official entry for the Metro Manila Film Festival. Watching its trailer again and again I was convinced to spare some penny for it and invited my friends to watch it with me. The movie has a unique plot and you will really find it hard to conclude which of the leading actresses acts the best as they were equally giving their best shot for the movie. 

After watching the movie my friend and I left the movie house with teary eyes and rushing looking for the comfort room to check if our eyes are really that worst. We also have a discussion with my friends which among Jack (Angelica) or Grace (Angel) was right but then there's no right or wrong for a wife who loves her husband so much and for a mother who is willing to do anything for her child.
The soundtrack Without You really is the reason tears start falling in my eyes. No Joke!! If you will ask the other moviegoers you will know that the music really did make an impact of the movie. It was really moving and its melodramatic effect can really trigger you to get your prepared tissue in your bag.
I don't want to spoil you with the exact details of the movie 
I want you yo watch it yourself :)
To end this post here's the movie's official sound track

No comments :